Saturday, October 07, 2006

Here to update again :D
Better make it quick, its almost 3+ in the morning.
BOO.

:D

I was seated at the very front for A. Maths paper on Friday.
The paper was really difficult.
I got stucked at question 1 & 2.
& I skip skip skip,
skip to do questions on Matrics.
Oh my..
I thought that I was the only one who dont know how to do the paper,
didnt expect others to complain too (:
Haqim said, "See you guys taking the Amaths retest during our Nov holis"
LOL.

Mdm Chang told us that we're taking our N level maths paper this year.
Everyone was like, "WTH?"
& she told us that we're gonna sit for our Nlvl papers, post prelims paper, prelims paper, a paper for us to prepare for Olvls & all sorts of other papers.
OMG.

Went to the library with the guys, together with Seri & Ain.
We raced all the way to JEC =D

Laugh-alot :D

That green watch belongs to Ain (:

3 things not to do when you're bored during your car-ride.
1, do not take out your phone.
2, do not sit near the window.
3, DONT take photos of the passing cars :D
Cos I did all 3 :)

I'd told you (:

Went to cousin's house for the lantern festival.
They had adopted a dog from the SPCA!!
OMG, I just simply love animals :D

Parrots!
They DO bite.

Her name is Yogi :D :D :D

She started barking at me when I saw her.
But after awhile,
she did stop her barking,
but was too shy to meet visitors.
Aww..
My cousins are Jay Chou fans too!
Yep, we all love his song, Qian Li Zhi Wai.
Which was sang together with Fei Yu Qing.
Ha ha ha.
She still claims that the pretty girl on the MV looks like Jolin.
O_O

Taken when she was much more younger.
So adorable huh? (:

Dog lovers :D

OH YAH!
Thanks for sending me home again.
Appreciate it panda!
Ha ha ha =D

I've developed a weird habit.
Whenever I get nervous or anxious,
I'll start to pack or clean items.
Aye aye, complicated. Im beyond hope :)


I guess Im trying to say Im sorry,
but it always comes out wrong.
I think a part of you still loves me.
Even though we're moving on.
Stuck in my head :/

No comments: